Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Unlimited Supercharging back on New Custom Orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just messing around on the design studio and noticed the summary shows free unlimited supercharging is included.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch? I can't find confirmation anywhere.

Screenshot_20190802-201616_Chrome.jpg

White raven X 5 seater with FUSC for $84,990

Wow. Great deal

Priced up UK car, 6 seater white inteiror £90k. I recon I'll get £50k for our 75D used. £40k is nearly enough for a whole brand new LW AWD 3.

Tesla just came out and fitted CCS adaptor to our X, and the mobile service tech told me they are waiting for Tesla to give the go ahead on MCU upgrades and there is another MCU system been developed. I already retro fitted HEPA fitler, and have FSD option so will get AP3 at some point.

So for £40k extra the new X gets me extra range- which is nice but I personally don't need, faster 0-60 time which again I barely use, and new suspension.......I think I'll skip thank you.

I really like Tesla is keen to retrofit stuff to older cars, even talk of a battery upgrade at some point. But this kills new car demand from repeat customers. If I had bought a BMW X5 the only way to get new stuff is to buy a whole brand new car, and BMW and co know this.

It's a paradox, for Tesla to succeed they have to start acting like everyone else and not keep older cars updated. But as a customer the whole Tesla brand is built on constant improvements and not acting like established brands.

Does anyone know when was the last time Tesla has FUSC for new order? I know they gave FUSC on inventory cars back in June. Now that Tesla throw me a bone, wonder if I should wait until Sept for possibly a new refresh.

Don’t assume if you just took delivery you will get this. Bought my new 2018 from inventory in April 2019. One week after delivery free supercharging for a short period. Asked and was told no even though I escalated.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ulmo