Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free unlimited supercharging

free super charging

• free supercharging

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • customer service

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Tesla friends, I bought Model X at the end of last year . I was told by sales-rep. that I have free unlimited surpercharging. I got media proof that I should have free unlimited supercharging. Does anyone here who bought Model X or Model S in October-December 2019? Do you have free unlimited supercharging ? I referred it to my friend who bought Model S at the same time in 2019, she has free unlimited supercharging. I went out of town trip and was charged fees for charging at Tesla super charging station. Then I called the local Tesla manager and asked why my friend's car has free supercharging and I do not have it. He said he submitted my case and I waited for a month. Every time I called the manager, I could not talk to him and was told he was busy. I tried to call Tesla Customer Service and no alive person is talking to me. Have you tried to call Tesla customer service and you are lucky enough to talk to any alive person? Which number you called? Which number to call to file a complaint? Thank you in advance for your suggestions and tips.

From my personal experience, I felt very bad about Tesla's customer service. I used to be a Mercedes-benz owner for 10+ years and I never had any problem with their customer service.

Dear Tesla friends, I bought Model X at the end of last year . I was told by sales-rep. that I have free unlimited surpercharging. I got media proof that I should have free unlimited supercharging. Does anyone here who bought Model X or Model S in October-December 2019? Do you have free unlimited supercharging ? I referred it to my friend who bought Model S at the same time in 2019, she has free unlimited supercharging. I went out of town trip and was charged fees for charging at Tesla super charging station. Then I called the local Tesla manager and asked why my friend's car has free supercharging and I do not have it. He said he submitted my case and I waited for a month. Every time I called the manager, I could not talk to him and was told he was busy. I tried to call Tesla Customer Service and no alive person is talking to me. Have you tried to call Tesla customer service and you are lucky enough to talk to any alive person? Which number you called? Which number to call to file a complaint? Thank you in advance for your suggestions and tips.

From my personal experience, I felt very bad about Tesla's customer service. I used to be a Mercedes-benz owner for 10+ years and I never had any problem with their customer service.
I had a similar issue but mine involved Tesla taking 3.5 months to send me my registration paperwork. Long story short...the only way I got my problem solved was by bugging the crap out of the delivery team at the location I picked up my car. Don’t give them a moment’s rest until they resolve your issue. I will say that I was able to talk to “live” people by callIng the road service number through the car and being switched to other departments.

I purchased mine in Nov 2019 with unlimited free supercharging. It worked immediately after picking up the car. Did your vehicle profile show up as free unlimited supercharging or purchase paperwork? I just checked and it appeared in both places. It may help.

I bought my S (new/inventory) in June of 2019 with free supercharging. I didn't realize it was never activated until a few months ago when I checked my account page and noticed it said 'pay per use' and I had gone through a good number of my supercharging credits.

I contacted Tesla support through the website who told me that I needed to contact my delivery advisor because it was an end of quarter promotion. I did that and they were able to add the free supercharging to my car. I did have screenshots of the car listing on Tesla's site to prove it was supposed to come with free supercharging.

• Informative
Reactions: emchen
I purchased mine in Nov 2019 with unlimited free supercharging. It worked immediately after picking up the car. Did your vehicle profile show up as free unlimited supercharging or purchase paperwork? I just checked and it appeared in both places. It may help.
I purchased my model X June 2020, and took the model X already on site, their current inventory because we were told they were offering Free Unlimited Supercharging. As of today, we still don’t have free unlimited supercharging. We paid more for the color and wheels because we were told we would have free unlimited supercharging! I had our model X on order, paid the $100 and included the full auto pilot for $7k. I was told the price would go up in July to $10k. I am not pleased to have found out I don’t have free unlimited supercharging after charging the other day. I have text messages confirming we should have free unlimited supercharging. Any recommendations how to get this resolved? Thanks for any assistance.

I purchased my model X June 2020, and took the model X already on site, their current inventory because we were told they were offering Free Unlimited Supercharging. As of today, we still don’t have free unlimited supercharging. We paid more for the color and wheels because we were told we would have free unlimited supercharging! I had our model X on order, paid the $100 and included the full auto pilot for $7k. I was told the price would go up in July to $10k. I am not pleased to have found out I don’t have free unlimited supercharging after charging the other day. I have text messages confirming we should have free unlimited supercharging. Any recommendations how to get this resolved? Thanks for any assistance.

See my post (one right above yours). I suggest starting with your order/sales advisor (assuming you purchased directly from Tesla and not a third-party).

Bought my Model 3 back in 2018 when it still have Free supercharging. Car did not came with it of cuz lol, whole process took about half a year on keep emailing CS and going to the store as well... Hope things are better now since we are in 2021 lol

See my post (one right above yours). I suggest starting with your order/sales advisor (assuming you purchased directly from Tesla and not a third-party).
I did purchase from a Tesla delivery advisor, "Don't call them a Dealership" and I used your information about your sales and have not had success with this guy. I ask when we purchased the Model X and was told it will be in my account a few days. That was on 11 June 2020. I am trying to reach out to Tesla Customer Service for help? Thanks for your reply, if you have any suggestions I would be happy to hear back.

Call Tesla Delivery at 510-946-6800. I had the same experience as @KentuckyX, two months to get my registration paperwork. I must have called 20 times. So don't just call once. Call them over and over. Call in the morning (they open at 7am PST). If they tell you they'll get back to you by the end of the day (which they do often), call them 4 hours later. If they tell you they'll get back to you in 24-48 hours (which they do often also), don't wait to hear from them, call them back the next day.

The most important thing. get informed. Ask the first person you spoke with to explain to you the process to get the supercharging issue rectified. Which departments are involved. Who's doing what. What is the current status. From there, be methodical. Every time you call, ask for updates on each department. If you don't do it this way you're going to get the runaround and standard "it's being processed."

Good luck!

you cannot talk to any live person anywhere in the whole tesla corporation. They have the worst customer service in the world.

Reactions: Pacernow