Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free wall charger if I order solar today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text offering me a free wall charger if I order solar today. Unfortunately, I'm in a horrible location for Solar. Minnesota plus a 60 foot cottonwood directly south of my house completely blocking out the sun.

Anyone else get this offer?

Just got a text offering me a free wall charger if I order solar today. Unfortunately, I'm in a horrible location for Solar. Minnesota plus a 60 foot cottonwood directly south of my house completely blocking out the sun.

Anyone else get this offer?

Yes. I live in Oregon, where the sun goes away for 9 months of the year. Plus I just did my roof about 3 years ago. So, nope. :)

What's it matter if anyone else got that offer? From your own words it does not sound if you are interested in solar.

Is that a Telsa Wall Connector or some other brand of charger. You didn't say. But doesn't really matter, because it does not sound as if you were ready to send $15-25K for solar and get an EV charger.

Reactions: BrokerDon
What's it matter if anyone else got that offer? From your own words it does not sound if you are interested in solar.

Is that a Telsa Wall Connector or some other brand of charger. You didn't say. But doesn't really matter, because it does not sound as if you were ready to send $15-25K for solar and get an EV charger.

The offer was from Tesla so I assume it was a Tesla wall connector. Via Text. The reason I was asking if anyone else got it is that I was well, curios. And this is a site for Tesla owners so... that's why. Sorry if I caused you any anxiety.

I got the free charger but the installation is not free. It cost me about $750 for Tesla to install the "Free Charger". Although the did a great job.
Did you work through your solar advisor or your car advisor? I got the same text and just installed Tesla solar and purchased a MX P100D within a couple weeks of each other

Attachments

• 33BF4C68-5017-4A30-BA99-EE9EF1E6621C.png
    33BF4C68-5017-4A30-BA99-EE9EF1E6621C.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 92
Sorry, not trying to be a pain. Is both a solar system and an S or X or 3 purchased in past 3 months required? Or only a solar system? Or only a vehicle?

I am a vehicle owner, who has purchased said vehicle 11 months ago, but solar this month. Would I qualify under terms? Do you know where written terms are? My advisor does not know of this promotion.

Sorry, not trying to be a pain. Is both a solar system and an S or X or 3 purchased in past 3 months required? Or only a solar system? Or only a vehicle?

I am a vehicle owner, who has purchased said vehicle 11 months ago, but solar this month. Would I qualify under terms? Do you know where written terms are? My advisor does not know of this promotion.
No wouldn’t qualify, had to have bought a vehicle within 3 months of solar install. I’m on my second Tesla and now have Tesla solar and PW but didn’t qualify for free HPWC.

• Helpful
Reactions: AnonNJ