Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Freebies For Community Member - Pay It Forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of my 2021 Tesla Model Y here in Georgia. Of course during the wait, I ordered a ton of accessories. I have two mainly that I don't need and rather then return them, I figured I would pass them onto a community member here. I won't ship them due to the cost, but am willing to meet up half way. Here is what I have:

1) RPM Tesla Matte Black Dash cap for 2021 Tesla Model Y - Model 3 & Y Dashboard Cap ABS - Matte Black Painted $129
2) Tesla OEM Mud Flaps - Model Y Mud Flaps

There is nothing wrong with them and they have not been installed on my Tesla. The dash cap we choose not to put it on as we ended up liking the wood grain look. The mud flaps we ended up liking the RPM Tesla ones.

I would prefer both of these go to the same person so I don't have to split them up / make multiple trips. The decision as to who gets them will be 100% up to me, but will come down to distance of travel and whether you can meet up or not. For the meet up it will need to be in Georgia and round trip should only be a day length. (i.e. about 3 hours one way at most).

Also just to be clear. I not NOT SELLING these. I am giving them away as a pay it forward. Plus it gives me an excuse to drive my Tesla. :)

Meet up needs to be on Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th. I will message the chosen person directly and once a choice is made I will post here that the thread is closed.

I just took delivery of my 2021 Tesla Model Y here in Georgia. Of course during the wait, I ordered a ton of accessories. I have two mainly that I don't need and rather then return them, I figured I would pass them onto a community member here. I won't ship them due to the cost, but am willing to meet up half way. Here is what I have:

1) RPM Tesla Matte Black Dash cap for 2021 Tesla Model Y - Model 3 & Y Dashboard Cap ABS - Matte Black Painted $129
2) Tesla OEM Mud Flaps - Model Y Mud Flaps

There is nothing wrong with them and they have not been installed on my Tesla. The dash cap we choose not to put it on as we ended up liking the wood grain look. The mud flaps we ended up liking the RPM Tesla ones.

I would prefer both of these go to the same person so I don't have to split them up / make multiple trips. The decision as to who gets them will be 100% up to me, but will come down to distance of travel and whether you can meet up or not. For the meet up it will need to be in Georgia and round trip should only be a day length. (i.e. about 3 hours one way at most).

Also just to be clear. I not NOT SELLING these. I am giving them away as a pay it forward. Plus it gives me an excuse to drive my Tesla. :)

Meet up needs to be on Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th. I will message the chosen person directly and once a choice is made I will post here that the thread is closed.
Very cool of you✌🏽

Reactions: cancoi and jstuder