Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

freezing temp door handle and window........snow tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
-any ideas on how to thaw the door handle during freezing temps so I can actually open the door?
-any tips on the lowering window problem and shutting the door during freezing temps?
-michelin x ice snow vs nokian r3?
-how to keeping battery pack warm in garage? thought of buying an electrical heater and positioning it where the battery would be?
-best practice to get M3 warmed up outside during freezing temps?
-should I get M3 rust proofed?
-after market mudflaps or oem mudflaps good enough

I live in Toronto so any Torontonians with useful tips would be greatly appreciated

That video was pretty good. I don't agree with the chill mode and low regen but those are mostly preference.

You can also spray a bit of thin lubricant on door handle hinges. You need to hold the handle "open" and peer inside.

When you preheat the car using the app, it will also heat the battery. Uses a lot of battery but then you will have some power and regen when you drive.

I keep my garage heated to around 12-14C but that's because I use the garage for other stuff. Use the timed charge instead of buying a heater so your car has a warm battery in the morning.