Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fremont Delivery Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my P3D+ on my birthday at Fremont. Everyone posting about crappy experiences so I wanted to post saying everything was super smooth. Showed up an hour before my appointment and was out of there in less than 30 minutes.

The person I was dealing with was new and didn't know a few things (told me I don't have free supercharging even though I showed her the email and said I don't get lifetime premium internet and get 4yrs instead).

Other than that.. the car was flawless and I had a great experience. Seems like they've worked issues out.

Picked up my P3D+ on my birthday at Fremont. Everyone posting about crappy experiences so I wanted to post saying everything was super smooth. Showed up an hour before my appointment and was out of there in less than 30 minutes.

The person I was dealing with was new and didn't know a few things (told me I don't have free supercharging even though I showed her the email and said I don't get lifetime premium internet and get 4yrs instead).

Other than that.. the car was flawless and I had a great experience. Seems like they've worked issues out.

Congrats! I was at Fremont yesterday to pick up my P3D+ and it was quite the opposite experience. Showed up my appointment time at 8am but unfortunately my car was not at the delivery center and was at a different location. After seeking help, they confirmed the location of the car in San Francisco. It finally arrived after waiting for 12 long hours. My wife, kids, and the baby were super exhausted. l found out that they decided to physically drive my car from SF to Fremont tacking on a total of 50+ miles on arrival.

And when it finally arrived, it was damaged. There was a dent above the right rear door and the chome lining near the damage had multiple deep scratches with a yellow sticker incidating the damages. I also witnessed the driver pull up to the parking lot running over the curb as he scratched the bumper on the cement causing even more damage. It was a total nightmare...

Funny because my birthday is just around the corner too. Just not so happy as yours.

IMG_20180929_173754.jpg
IMG_20180929_173935.jpg
IMG_20180929_173711.jpg
IMG_20180929_173714.jpg
IMG_20180929_174059.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_174217.jpg
    IMG_20180929_174217.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA