TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Fremont plant hours of operation

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by fallen888, Aug 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fallen888

fallen888 Member.. hehe, I said "member"

Does anyone know exactly what days and hours the plant is open and manufacturing vehicles (not open for tours)?

• Like x 1
  2. dehydratedH2O

dehydratedH2O Member

The plant operates 24/7 in some capacity. I've been there at 2AM on a Sunday and the parking lot was full of cars with lots of activity going on inside (from the bit I could see through the windows).

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 2
  3. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

Another thing is that different areas of the production lines have different shifts. You would assume (I did), that they are running 2 x 8hr shifts per day. But in actuality, they are doing a mix of 8/10/12hr shifts depending on areas.

• Like x 1
  4. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

I should probably add, not to go on a Thursday at 3pm. Literally every shift was down.

5. vgrinshpun

vgrinshpun Supporting Member

The more specific question is what is schedule of operation of the final assembly line.