TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Frequent random streaming music stops

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by SJC3, Oct 11, 2019.

1. SJC3

SJC3 Member

Been experience frequent streaming issues with tunein. Music plays fine then randomly stops until I click forward to the next song. Been happening a lot revelry. Anyone else?

2. radiocycle

radiocycle Supporting Member

Yeah, just happened to me today. I checked and we still had a good strong sig, so I'm not sure what's up with dat...

3. malciv

malciv Member

Me too. It's always happened once or twice a week, but over the last few days it's been happening much more often. Now a few times per day. My usage hasn't changed so I'm guessing a recent software update is at fault.

4. yerEVan

yerEVan Member

With caraoke it was almost every other song Friday night.

• Like x 1
  5. powaking

powaking Member

I sometimes get songs to speed up on both streaming and usb music playback. As if it skipped ahead 1 sec. have also been getting streaming music stopping all together. Sometimes skipping to the next track.

6. MrG_NY

MrG_NY Member

Sign out of TuneIn and back in. I had Spotify do this last week, hasn’t done it since.

• Informative x 1
  7. Stanwood Steve

Stanwood Steve 2018 Performance Model 3

I have experienced the same thing with streaming music since the V10 update. I sent an e-mail to Tesla as part of the early release program documenting this. Lately with the subsequent software updates, it appears to be getting less frequent. It always seemed to stop on a song I really liked, so it bugged me too.

• Like x 1
  8. SD_Engnr

SD_Engnr Active Member

Same. Ever since the latest update it happens daily.

9. mac9899

mac9899 Member

Same issue since v10, both in regular streaming and in Karaoke. With full signal or 3-4 bars. Software bug perhaps. Reported it. Hopefully we’ll get a quick patch

10. ngogas

ngogas Active Member

Yes same issues here.

11. Xevex

Xevex Member

Happens on my USB drive musics too. Keeps saying loading error and refresh button doesn't do anything so ends up unplug/plugging the drive.

12. SJC3

SJC3 Member

Glad I’m not alone. Submitted a voice bug report too.