TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fresno Service Center

Discussion in 'California' started by ucmndd, May 17, 2019.

1. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

There was some initial conversation about this in the Bakersfield thread, but I think this pretty much seals the deal.

2D959DCE-8761-499B-80CA-239384C42635.jpeg

2988 N Burl Ave, near Fowler and Shields. No clues on opening date yet, but seems fairly imminent.

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  2. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

Actually, looks like it’s live on the map:

C7FE99AE-5FA6-4284-A115-67EDF0CA22AF.jpeg

3. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

Also live for appointments in the app, first appointment available 5/22.

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Great news! Thanks for sharing!!!

5. Pied

Pied Member

Could this also be the location for new supercharger that's been on their map for awhile?

6. ucmndd

ucmndd Active Member

Very much doubt it. This neighborhood has none of the characteristics that would support or warrant a supercharger.

7. Runebane

Runebane Member

I stopped by the 24th, they are indeed open and ready for the public. I was able to walk in and set up an appointment for my 3. But they don't have much in the way of parts yet from what they told me. Currently most things they have to order in then call to make the appointment.

• Like x 1
  8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

My Tesla Model 3 autopilot feature just stopped working so I scheduled online with Fresno Service Center for the earliest date of 6/3/2019.

Minutes later, JR from there called me up and told me to install the new update as soon as he would push it to my car.

I did and that revived my autopilot feature again!

Software update from 2019.12.1.2 to 2019.16.2

Now, I don't have to endure my withdrawal symptoms for lacking of Autopilot for 6 more days!

I am so glad!

It's so quick and so convenient!

• Like x 2