Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Friday comedy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to a store to collect something today. Came out and one of the employees who recognised me had his nose against my drivers side looking into my car. I opened the door, to which he exclaimed “ f..k, look at the size of the screen”. So I zoomed it right in to show him where we were. “faaaaa-rk”” was the reply. Then he started laughing. “Not much point when you dont have a radio mate”. So I asked him which country he’d particularly prefer...”faaa____rk”. Then he started laughing again...”no cd palyer mate”...so I explained that the car has every song ever sung. He didnt believe me. i invited him to choose. He lost the challenge. “faaa____k”
“No gear stick mate” at which point he didnt notice me flick the right lever and start reversing. I swear he jumped a meter in the air and backward, before proclaiming it the quietest engine he’s ever f____kn heard. He still didnt get the no gears thing. Didnt even attempt to explain the no engine thing. But he was observant. “Why all the cameras on the outside mate” the reply was obvious “thats so the car can drive itself”......I’m sure everyone can guess his one word response and at that point I just backed out and drove off to a guy shaking his head in disbelieve. Tesla’s just never seem to get old.