TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

From an '02 Honda Civic to a Model S 70D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jessem, Sep 8, 2015.

1. jessem

jessem New Member

Greetings from Utah. I just signed the papers and am now playing the waiting game for my Model S 70D. This will replace my '02 Honda Civic that has 190,000 miles on it, which I purchased used back in 2006 when it had 80,000 miles on it. I'm planning on leasing this car for three years and then we'll see what happens after that. I'm pretty excited to drive something a bit... nicer. I've been wanting a Tesla for years, so this should be fun.

We have five kids (with another on the way) so the two extra seats in the back was a slam dunk. Other than that upgrade, and the roof, I kept everything pretty standard. Everything was an upgrade compared to what I've been driving!

Looking forward to spreading the word in my neck of the woods in Utah.

2. ModelX

ModelX Member

Congrats! I am in Orem, awaiting an X

3. callmesam

callmesam Member

Welcome~

Enjoy the exquisite agony of "the wait."

:wink:

4. taurusking

taurusking Member

Congrats you won't regret the decision to lease or to buy Model S....Drove a Camry before I bought this car and I love it...Good luck