Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From "Entering Production" to Schedule Delivery!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the call last night that my MS75D went from "Entering Production" to ready to take delivery on 3/30! My Tesla is still in "Entering Production" status and not updated.

If financing through Alliant, what happens at this point. Do I just show up with a checkbook and sign docs. Haven't heard from the finance guy since he asked if I was going to finance through Alliant.

Apparently the Service Center in Van Nuys will be closed so I was re-routed to either Santa Barbara or Culver City in CA. I live in Ventura so SB is a closer drive.

Any tips or recommendations for the Delivery Day? What should I be looking for?

Congrats! Be sure to take a lot of photos so you can remember the delivery of your new car. As for things to look out for, you can do a visual check for any body damage. Open all the doors, trunk, frunk, and door handles.

There is a full delivery checklist here: Tesla Model S Buyers', Delivery and Owners' Guide

In my case with my Model S, I found a small sensor that was pushed into the body and my DS told me they would take care of it for me. Everything went smoothly and I already watched all the walkthrough videos so I knew my way around the car.

My Model X is in production right now, hopefully it'll be delivered soon! My DS has not called me about it yet...