TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

From factory 22" black Turbine Rims with Pirelli Scorpions

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by barnescore, Jul 28, 2018.

1. barnescore

barnescore New Member

I have these from a referral, never been put on a car, direct from the factory, located in Connecticut. Looking for $3,999 (negotiable) or a trade for 20' Sonic carbon rims.

2. allancold

allancold Member

pm me your bottom price.... do you have the actual rims or tesla will ship it to a local SC????

3. barnescore

barnescore New Member

I do not have them yet and I already selected my local service center for delivery...let me try to find out if I can change it. If not when they arrive I will see how much shipping would cost and let you know the best I could do if that works for you.

4. JackD

JackD New Member

I ordered a model X tomorrow with 20 sonic carbons today. I am willing to do the trade if still available. September delivery. Also, I'm in Atlanta and will pay for shipping. Thanks

5. JackD

JackD New Member

Yesterday* (not tomorrow)

6. wgwatson

wgwatson Member

I have an extra set of 20" sonic carbon with less than 1000 miles on the tires and could take delivery in CT.
    Let me know your time frame
    Thanks

7. barnescore

barnescore New Member

wgwatson, the status of the wheels on my app still says "Processing". I am just waiting for shipping confirmation at this point but don't know when I will receive it...I would assume the next 30 days or so...will keep you posted. As for the trade, just to be clear, it would not be an even trade but we can work out the details when I have them in hand. Thanks!

8. Kestes

Kestes Member