Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From Tesla: Model X Safety Notification

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed. Have you (or has anyone else in this thread) reached out to their Service Center yet? I know the email said they'll be in touch, but I was curious if you'd heard anything.

We had our first set of repairs scheduled for a few weeks since delivery. Our service advisor mentioned that our seat recall would most likely NOT be ready – they are apparently building replacement seats per VIN # and then shipping them to your local service center. It's not a matter of the service centers getting a bunch of black, white, and tan seats and then going down a list, rather it's a very controlled process.

I was just contacted by Tesla Cleveland about my #000807 Model X for the third row recall. Since I'm in Michigan with no in state service center, they'll drop off a loaner Model S from their loaner fleet that is warehoused in Michigan, and flatbed or trailer my Model X to the SC in Cleveland. They estimate the work will take couple days. Pretty good service considering the SC is 188 miles away.