Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From Thailand to Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! Been living the expat life in Thailand for 20+ years, but decided to move the family back to the US - Seattle area.

I've got a Model Y ordered for mid or late June delivery, and super excited.

Honestly, I might have stayed in Thailand if we had better EV options here, but the chance to get a Telsa helped make the choice a bit easier.

Happy to be here, and soon to be part of the club!

Welcome back to Seattle, and your new MY. Mine, too, should arrive at about the same time (White, Black int. hitch, FSD down the road). I expect it will take a bit to get used to the difference in weather, tho at the moment Seattle is blue skies and 80+ degrees.

Welcome back to Seattle, and your new MY. Mine, too, should arrive at about the same time (White, Black int. hitch, FSD down the road). I expect it will take a bit to get used to the difference in weather, tho at the moment Seattle is blue skies and 80+ degrees.
Thanks!! Yeah, I've got the same trim choice as you! I have kids so a no go on the White inside. What are you planning for the hitch?

Yes, I'm in for some reverse culture shock, but I want my kids to get a taste of good ole fashion American work ethic. Seattle being the beneficiary of some climate change was also part of the decision - hope the blue skies and 80+ degrees holds strong!

Nothing very fancy for the hitch. A TryLift for my wife's small electric scooter. We're in our 80's, and still looking for a little more traveling around the West. And BTW, if you haven't been in Seattle over the last couple of years, you're in for a surprise, especially around South Lake Union and Denny triangle.