Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From the wife

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O the excitement! We got the notice of our very own VIN this week and have even paid for the S in full (a requirement in NE because there are no service centers in the state) I still think we have got to be a little nuts to be doing this whole electric thing without a super charger in the state and paying for it, sight unseen, a couple weeks before we have possession!
I've decided there is a feeling of utter exuberance that comes over a Tesla enthusiast and just sort of takes over your otherwise cautionary, sensible thought process. At least that's what has happened at our house. My hubby had the fever first and he totally passed it on to me...yes - 100% contagious. We even cleaned and painted the garage at an attempt to make it "Tesla worthy":biggrin: Its our new baby and the room is ready and waiting.
If I could figure out how to post a picture, I would:confused:

BTW, did any of you see Elon when he was on Jimmy Kimmel recently? It was good, even tho the Tesla was hardly mentioned. It was more about spaceX and thats very exciting too. I think it would be interesting to see him promoting the cars on tv more. But I'm sure it's all about advertising dollars.
All for now, I am rarely on the blog... but my other half makes up for it and shares some of his favorite posts w/ me to be sure. If I sold the TV tonite he would never even notice! Or care!
~ O the joys of livin the Goodlife ~