Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From update, my Max Speed no longer follows: speed plus 10% set in the menu. It seems to change randomly to odd numbers like 72 on a 40 MPH road.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I go into FSD mode I depend on the Max speed to keep my at a reasonable speed. But after the last update, I notice that Max speed changes to dangerous speeds. I think it has to do with overriding it on the highway. Sometimes it corrects itself when I get to a new speed limit, but not always. It is very dangerous. I crossed a bridge and used my breaks to make a right turn while in autopilot. I noticed the Max Speed was 72...nothing that I'd set. When I turned it took off like a bat out of hell. The road limit was 40MPH, but my Max was still set at 72. I had been driving about 70ish on the highway before exiting and crossing the bridge. This happens all the time. Some times it will be 48 as I enter the Freeway and it doesn't go up to 60 as it should. Am I alone in this? What can I do about it. It's flat out dangerous.