Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front and Rear Lighted T Review/Columbus Installer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife surprised me with a set of Front and Rear Lighted Ts from EVAnnex for Christmas. I had them installed at Pickups Plus Cars in Lewis Center, OH. Initially there was in issue with the Front T not working after install. The creator of the Ts and EVAnnex worked with me and sent me a new RGB controller and it worked. They even worked with me to cover the price of the reinstall. Love the look, parts feel solid and sturdy. After 2 months of harsh Ohio winter weather no issues.

• Informative
Reactions: FlyF4 and Lucky_Man
My wife surprised me with a set of Front and Rear Lighted Ts from EVAnnex for Christmas. I had them installed at Pickups Plus Cars in Lewis Center, OH. Initially there was in issue with the Front T not working after install. The creator of the Ts and EVAnnex worked with me and sent me a new RGB controller and it worked. They even worked with me to cover the price of the reinstall. Love the look, parts feel solid and sturdy. After 2 months of harsh Ohio winter weather no issues.

I wasn't aware than Evannnex made a T for the front. Last time I looked, it was not on their web site and no installation video.