TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Front and Rear Lighted T Review/Columbus Installer

Discussion in 'Model S' started by HustleSimmons, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HustleSimmons

HustleSimmons Member

My wife surprised me with a set of Front and Rear Lighted Ts from EVAnnex for Christmas. I had them installed at Pickups Plus Cars in Lewis Center, OH. Initially there was in issue with the Front T not working after install. The creator of the Ts and EVAnnex worked with me and sent me a new RGB controller and it worked. They even worked with me to cover the price of the reinstall. Love the look, parts feel solid and sturdy. After 2 months of harsh Ohio winter weather no issues.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. Dublin 'Eer

Dublin 'Eer Member

I may have seen you near Easton a few weeks ago or at least it was someone else with the lighted Ts. Just curious, what was the total cost?

3. HustleSimmons

HustleSimmons Member

Good chance it was me. I'm there all the time. I have a black 60. Each kit was $299 a piece and I paid $430 for both to be installed.

4. Dublin 'Eer

Dublin 'Eer Member

It was getting dark, and I was turning, so I just caught the lighted Ts out of the corner of my eye. They are sharp.

5. FlyF4

FlyF4 Member

I wasn't aware than Evannnex made a T for the front. Last time I looked, it was not on their web site and no installation video.

6. GatorGuy

GatorGuy Member

7. CinRedMan

CinRedMan Member

was interested right up to price ($550 for set). Then again, they are showing "sold out" on website, so others must see these as a bargain.