TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Front and rear lighted Ts now more readily available full installation parts

Discussion in 'Model S' started by artsci, Oct 21, 2015.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I'm very pleased to that starting today Evannex will become the exclusive provider of my front and rear lighted Ts. As I developed these accessories I was much more interested in how they distinguished the car and was not prepared to handle the interest and installation requirements. Under this new arrangement both Ts will ship with all the necessary installation parts as well as detailed print installation instructions. Video installation guides are also provided. This arrangement will enable me to focus my time and attention on new accessories for the Model S, including a new billet aluminum rear lighted appliqué and lighted visors. I've been working very closely with the Pressman family -- Roger, Matt, and Mike -- and have the highest regard for their professionalism and commitment to the Tesla Model S community.

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Lighted visors---I'm in! Even a small battery operated LED system to stick onto the mirror face would be great. Keep me posted.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

This is a good idea...I still have my lighted T and it has not been installed yet as I have never gotten comfortable with the different options for installing it. This should be very successful.

4. martinwinlow

martinwinlow Member

Would a 'buy' link be appropriate? MW

5. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

6. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Try this.