Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Bumper PPF DIY - with or without sensor cutouts?

agreif

Mar 3, 2020
Chicago, IL
Wonder if people get that front bumper PPF with or without the sensors? Seems like a good idea from an alignment standpoint, but seems like lining up that many small holes on a piece that big would be a challenge vs just cutting them out afterwards.

upload_2020-11-16_7-50-59.png
upload_2020-11-16_7-51-11.png

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

KenC

Sep 4, 2018
Maine
I did the front bumper with pre-cut PPF, and I ordered without sensor cutouts, precisely for the same reason. I figured it would be too hard to align everything without distorting all the circles into ovals.

Reactions: agreif

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC