Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front carpet mats replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I've seen those options. I am leaning towards Amazon, since the other one look a little too rugged/utilitarian.
lakemirror, do you think your matts reduce the luxury look/feel of your model X? Do you have actual photos of your matt inside the Model X?
I am mostly looking for something that looks premium!

I have been really disappointed with the Weather Tech/Tesla branded rubber mats. They are warped on the edges and water has leaked on one edge of the drivers mat.

If I were to do it over again, I would get the 3D MAXpider Kagu mats. I have heard good things.

If you prefer carpeted mats, I highly recommend Lloyd mats. I have their Ultimat series in the cargo areas of the X (rear cargo floor, the level below the floor, the storage well, and the front trunk).

For all-weather rubber style mats, I really like the 3D MAXpider Kagu mats. I have those in the front row and they are durable, easy to clean, and blend very nicely with the style and decor of the interior. The fit is perfect, too.

IMG_6599.jpg
IMG_6598.jpg
IMG_6597.jpg
Yes I've seen those options. I am leaning towards Amazon, since the other one look a little too rugged/utilitarian.
lakemirror, do you think your matts reduce the luxury look/feel of your model X? Do you have actual photos of your matt inside the Model X?
I am mostly looking for something that looks premium!

I think the 3D mats make the car look better. The original mats were shabby, esp the drivers mat. It never would stay in place and kept folding up under my feet. Not good.

I put the 3D mats over the originals to help reduce road noise.

These mats are great, sorry the photos aren’t.

Reactions: VikH
View attachment 413955 View attachment 413956 View attachment 413957

I think the 3D mats make the car look better. The original mats were shabby, esp the drivers mat. It never would stay in place and kept folding up under my feet. Not good.

I put the 3D mats over the originals to help reduce road noise.

These mats are great, sorry the photos aren’t.
+1 for the 3D mats. They look amazing! I've had them since last September and they look like new after each wash.