Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FRONT CONSOLE TESLA PREMIUM 2016 MODEL S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased from and installed by, Tesla Service Center. Piano Black with I Phone lightning Dock kit.
I put it in a leased Model S with the intention to buy the car when the lease was up. Just took Tesla's early termination offer to buy a new 2018.The Delivery Center removed it for me.Reasonably good shape.They gave me a plate and some screws back but I have no idea it everything that came with the two items 1032316-02-C and 1033417-00-A is there.Prefer someone who wants it from San Diego county so they can see it and I don't have to try and find a box to ship.Anyone interested will know what they cost new and offer a fair price.

Attachments

• IMG_1866.JPG
    IMG_1866.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1867.JPG
    IMG_1867.JPG
    491.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    461.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Helpful
Reactions: Rdr4evr69
Yes waiting to hear back from a guy in Orange county who offered $500.I am leaving on a fishing trip and want to do this today or tomorrow.Cash face to face and would have to drive up half way. I am waiting to hear from a local guy close by that i told I would take $450
not to have to drive.(I had a white 2016 90D with black and tan interior and had the dealer install and the delivery Center remove)