TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

"Front door" parking

Discussion in 'Cars and Transportation' started by Kipernicus, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Kipernicus

Kipernicus Model S Res#P1440

Here's a frivolous question: do you think valet parking folks will put the Model S at the front of the hotel/restaurant?

I'm pretty sure they put the Roadster up front, and I kind of doubt they will put the Leaf or Volt up there despite their new tech.

Not that I do valet parking much or is it my life's desire to achieve such status, but I think that sort of treatment helps the Tesla brand in terms of prestige, luxury, and premium. Those qualities contribute to why one would wait for the Model S instead of getting a Leaf next month. I think those qualities are also why Tesla has a good chance for success in the EV marketplace.

2. kgb

kgb Member

Sorry, but many people here in Houston think this is a kit car, not a "real" car... It is hit or miss, on some occasions I have not attained the "up front" status - I had to wait for my car. :(