Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Driver Seat Side Bolsters Flattening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Got my Model 3 LR in May 2022 and have put 10k miles on it. I don't really remember how the front seats felt when I first got the car, but I noticed that the side bolsters on the seat don't hug me much. I noticed this when I got into the front passenger seat and felt how well my sides were being hugged compare to the drivers side. Is anyone else having similar experience with their seat bolster and should I bother to bring this concern to Tesla?

I am a husky guy with a wide back lol (5'10 245lbs), so I guess I understand that my back most probably caused this. But I cannot shake the fact that my brother-in-law has a 4 year old Honda CR-V with 80,000 miles that hugs my back a lot tighter than my car. :confused:

I had an issue with my passenger seat side right bolster foam “deflating”.

There wasn’t any pattern of when it happened (ie. temperature/humidity etc). it was just random.

It took about a 8 months of back and forth with the service center but they eventually replaced the entire seat.

My service center had never seen it before.

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 68