Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front driver side door fuse

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

regex

Mar 24, 2021
WA
My front driver door no longer works (no power it seems) as the window controls and the vehicle shows the door open. (Can still close and opening can only be done from within the vehicle using the handle).

My thinking is that a fuse has blown, but I'm not sure which fuse would control the power to the door. Any ideas?

2016 Tesla Model X

My front driver door no longer works (no power it seems) as the window controls and the vehicle shows the door open. (Can still close and opening can only be done from within the vehicle using the handle).

My thinking is that a fuse has blown, but I'm not sure which fuse would control the power to the door. Any ideas?

2016 Tesla Model X
Perhaps go the the 'Model X Fuses' section here and put it: door

Upvote 0
Perhaps go the the 'Model X Fuses' section here and put it: door
Thank you for the suggestion. I used a tester and found that both of these fuses show up as good. I think I'm going to have to take it to the service center.

Reactions: scottf200
Upvote 0
Thank you for the suggestion. I used a tester and found that both of these fuses show up as good. I think I'm going to have to take it to the service center.
Did you get it figured out? Mine is acting up intermittently... but seems to start working again after a few hours of not being able to use the exterior handle or screen control. The brake pedal also doesn't close the door and it doesn't pull the door completely latched when it's gently closed. Service Centre had said without seeing the car that both doors needed 'latch retrofit kits' installed for a total of $1000CDN.

Has happened three times in the last two months... wondering if it's a loose wire on mine... holing anyway... anyone had it resolved?

Thanks,

Dee

Upvote 0