Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Footwell Lights. Any way to have them remain on?

Kurtbe

Turning a 2017 S into a 3*** Hotel
Jun 19, 2019
Ghent/Belgium
Love the soft glow of the ambient lights (remain on all the time) in the footwell of my wifes Y. Anyone done a mod to allow this in the S?
No, but I would be I interested as well. I recently changed the lights to blue and it looks so fab, I would be happy to have them on all the time. One way would be to connect them to the ambient light wiring. This would be found in the door, or under the dash... I might have a look one of these days if I can locate the wire under the dash.

Reactions: 2101Guy

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC