TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Front Glass Roof Sunshade Review

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by MTN Ranger, Jun 28, 2018.

1. MTN Ranger

MTN Ranger Member

My review of the front glass roof sunshade:

• Like x 2
  2. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

Thanks for taking the time to shoot and post. We have the sunshade for our MS and like it alot giving the interior a darker feel and I still think makes it easier on the eyes. Just ordered my Model 3, ordered mats and this will be the next thing. Looks like they did a nice job with the fit.