Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front License Plate Bracket For Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the stock mount used the tape to adhere to the nose of the car. This looks like it uses the tape to adhere to the air dam.

I believe you are correct atlas310. And for $30.00 less than what TonyPham offers for his design, plus I think it looks much better standing flush at the bottom of the bumper and in front of the air dam, I think I'll go for this one.

Reactions: Asad1087
Just thought I would share my experience with getting a Fix It ticket in San Francisco. I received my ticket while my car was parked on a street. There will be a $10 administration fee when you send in the signed off Fix It ticket. On top of that, my local police department in Silicon Valley wanted a $49 inspection fee just to verify I have a front license plate! Fortunately, I refused to pay and later found the DMV will inspect for free. In sum, it cost me $10 for an administration fee and the price of a postage stamp for not having a front license plate. I would probably still drive around without a front plate. But find some way to temporarily put a front plate on when I am in San Francisco. Or...do not park in public streets in San Francisco. :)

Reactions: TonyPham
The meter maids are relentless in San Francisco. I ran no plate for years and would only ever get it when parking in a metered parking spot in SF. I think they are told to make sure all cars have the front plate to make sure those red light cameras don't miss any revenue for the city.

Received my Bandit Front licence plate holder today!
Ordered my model 3 march 29.
Tesla called me Saturday to say that delivery in vancouver bc will be approx end of June.
Getting close now. I'll be part of first batch of deliveries in BC.
Thanks again Tony Pham!

Attachments

• IMG_2616.JPG
    IMG_2616.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 231