Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front License Plate Bracket For Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, TANFL. All the Competitor products are twice Tony's price. You guys crack me up.
Guess what? I definitely won't be buying the competitors products either. Because, in the end, it's just a license plate holder. I think it's a great product but not what I would want to spend for something that just holds my license plate. Hopefully he can increase his production enough to lower the price. And like I said, I get my car in 10 days. I'm not going to leave it parked in my garage for a couple weeks waiting for this to arrive. I don't live in California, I'm in NY. I probably would get ticketed the first day I drive without a front plate. But I wish him luck. I think he has an advantage over The Law since it's less expensive and it puts the license plate up out of the way of the air intakes.

For whatever reason I have yet to find a touchless car wash in central NJ. Because of this I’m going to have to pass for now since like The Law, this one will also likely suffer damage if put through a traditional car wash. I always hand wash my cars myself when it’s warm enough outside, but in the winter I will be utilizing a car wash from time to time to get all of the salt and grime off that inevitably come with winter in the north east. I don’t want to have to remove the holder everytime I go to a car wash. This is my only issue though. If not for the car wash situation in my area of NJ I’d definitely be ordering The Bandit.

Reactions: TonyPham
Just giving perspective. Sorry about where you live. But I've been to the LA area, the Phoenix area, the Reno area, and a few others in my un-front-licensed Tesla, and never a ticket.

I've lived in the LA area for 37 years and I never had to put the front license plate on, and never got ticketed, UNTIL I left the car in a Park&Ride for the day. Apparently the various local cities, Hawthorne in my case, do the Park&Ride rounds every day.

@ntranced it was optional install and appointment with SC was needed, but maybe it's been changed / varies with delivery locations.

IMG_9253.jpg

Reactions: S3XY
I think The Law just had a price increase. Note that I am not "mass producing" these, parts are CNC machined, assembled by hand, comes completed, ready to install. Almost ready to go live, pending website authentication / approvals. Thanks to all for your patience.
Tony, your product looks awesome! Just ordered our Model 3 today so am interested in your product.

This is what I have on my M3 (BMW) and many many people use it on their cars. They've been around many years, tt is very well designed and works great. You do put 2 small holes.

Skene Design No Holes Front License Plate Bracket
I'm liking the design and the price of this. Does anyone have have one of these on their Model 3? If so, which size? Is anyone with a Model 3 willing to provide the measurements? Here's how to measure.

I'm liking the design and the price of this. Does anyone have have one of these on their Model 3? If so, which size? Is anyone with a Model 3 willing to provide the measurements? Here's how to measure.

Hopefully someone can measure for us. I am going to guess "long" but don't want to guess. Paging PoitNarf!
I want to order this and some accessories from RPM to get ready for delivery hopefully at the end of the month.

Reactions: Asad1087