Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front License Plate Frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Debated with myself a long time whether or not to place a front license plate. Kind of bland looking front end without yet the Model 3’s I have seen with unembellished front plate did not look right either. I came to the conclusion that an appropriated license plate frame was needed. There a a slight curve to the front bumper and the OEM Model 3 frame is too big to fit properly. I found this “4 hole wide bottom polished stainless steel” frame that fits great Just need to slightly bend to match curve of OEM license plate mount. Easy. I used m4 1/2” stainless steel pan head screws and m5 stainless steel washers. The screws that come with the frame are too long and the OEM screws are too short.

I like polished stainless steel on a white car but black would look nice with other colors.

Polished Stainless Steel 4-Hole Wide Bottom Polished Stainless Steel License Frames - Polished License Plate Frames
Black 4-Hole Wide Bottom Black Stainless Steel License Frames - BLACK license plate frames

Best of all, Made in USA just like my car!

IMG_2681.jpg

Reactions: Jaywlker