Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front license plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have 2 sets of this EZ Hide away plate. I just couldn't get myself to install front plates on the Audi and has had it ever since... 2010 and counting without front plates on my cars. *knock on wood* never been stopped or cited for it and I work in DTLA.

My buddy who is a mechanic called and spoke with them and they don't see why it won't work. So I ordered it and will have it installed in 1-2 weeks. This is the unit that was ordered. I'll advise and post pics once it's done and any install feedback.

Mustang Flip Down License Plate Holder - Motorized (79-16 All) - Free Shipping

Per who does the install. Mechanic I know is on Long Island, but I know one in White Plains NY that would do it too. I had called a Tesla referred place and they didn't offer it (this was before I found my source). I'm sure if you brought the device they would install it. Keep in mind, I don't know if this will work YET. Once I have the work done, I'll advise.

I have 2 of these things! they come w/ a key fob of sort to activate it. I'll snap some pictures when I get home. Never ended up installing them.