Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Passenger Air Vent - Can you turn it off?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
second thing my wife complained about after we got the MYLR last week. First was not being able to change the font size. I guess Grimes likes the air on and has great eyesight.

These are such silly things that could be programmed quickly since the underlying hardware obviously exists and it would really improve the customer experience.

No; the Climate Control (CC) system may turn on the passenger vent even if there is no one sitting in the front passenger seat if the CC detects high levels of humidity and is defogging the windshield.
Ah OK. I did see it go crazy one time where it cycled the passenger-side on/off several times in quick succession, but most of the time it seems stable about the choice that it makes. I guess that makes sense.

second thing my wife complained about after we got the MYLR last week. First was not being able to change the font size. I guess Grimes likes the air on and has great eyesight.

These are such silly things that could be programmed quickly since the underlying hardware obviously exists and it would really improve the customer experience.
FYI: The latest update allows font change.