Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front passenger and rear window opened by themselves

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the Tesla iOS app, under Climate. The "vent" button is on the bottom right. I've accidentally tapped this when trying to turn on the climate. I was shocked a few times coming out to the car in the winter with the windows rolled down just a bit. Now I know and I avoid the button. It's in a horrible position on the app, and really needs to be moved elsewhere.

IMG_FBAC9BB408A6-1.jpeg

Last week one of my windows went down all the way during the night and the seat got wet from rain.
Last night two windows, both of the front windows, went down half way during the night.
I was extremely careful to check the windows when I parked the car last night. None were down.

My 2023 model Y is less than 2 months old, unlike the other posts in this list.
How can I get Tesla to fix this? There is no real phone number answered any longer.

Last week one of my windows went down all the way during the night and the seat got wet from rain.
Last night two windows, both of the front windows, went down half way during the night.
I was extremely careful to check the windows when I parked the car last night. None were down.

My 2023 model Y is less than 2 months old, unlike the other posts in this list.
How can I get Tesla to fix this? There is no real phone number answered any longer.
Tesla wants all service originated through the app.