Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Passenger window not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure where I should put this but ... Something quite annoying just happened.

I rolled down my passenger side window and now it won't move at all. It's not going any further down and it won't go up at all either. Now I can't go anywhere otherwise I'll have a window wide open for people to just reach in or throw *sugar* in there. I have to work but how do I when my window is wide open? The earliest appointment I can make on the app is next Wednesday.

All other windows are working perfectly fine, just the front passenger side window.

Anyone have any experience with dealing with an issue like this and going direct to dealership with a phone call?

First do a reboot. A full reboot. If it doesn't work, try closing the window via app.

If the regulator is truly broken, sometimes, you can just manually, ie physically, force the glass up. Sure, it's broke, but a stranger won't know that.
I got it up! I forced it a little up and then used the button to close it ...

It won't come down now but that's fine. As long as it's closed I can wait till next Wednesday!

Thanks! Sometimes brute force works 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: LionXng and KenC
Not sure where I should put this but ... Something quite annoying just happened.

I rolled down my passenger side window and now it won't move at all. It's not going any further down and it won't go up at all either. Now I can't go anywhere otherwise I'll have a window wide open for people to just reach in or throw *sugar* in there. I have to work but how do I when my window is wide open? The earliest appointment I can make on the app is next Wednesday.

All other windows are working perfectly fine, just the front passenger side window.

Anyone have any experience with dealing with an issue like this and going direct to dealership with a phone call?
Any update for the fix? I have my front pass window starts working intermittently. The switch from passenger door as well as from driver become unresponsive for 40sec until it starts working again