TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RFBrost, May 3, 2014.

1. RFBrost

RFBrost Member

Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers

I just upgraded by P85 with the two features that were not originally available when I ordered it:
    1) Power folding mirrors
    2) Parking Assist

Item 2 resulted in me buying two new bumpers which were factory drilled for the parking sensors. This leaves me with 2 perfectly good bumpers that were removed from my car. Not wanting to clutter my garage with these guys, I told the service center to hold them a week pending some other Model S owner claiming them and if no-one comes forward, they will be recycled.

So if you are in the NW and you have a Dark Blue Model S and you have or plan to damage either or both of your bumpers, these are free to a good home.

List Date: 5/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers

2. jbini1

jbini1 Member

man!! my buddy just fixed his blue p85 that was rear ended. this would have sped things up quite a bit.

3. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

I wish I were in your area. I would love to have them (even if I had to pay for them!). No need for them yet (knock on wood)

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Same here. I'd love to have them "just in case". But I'm >3000 miles away. Hopefully they'll find a good home.