TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Front/Rear Emblem Decals on Pearl White

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by HelloJohnny, Aug 8, 2018.

1. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share with you my installed Red Tesla Emblem Decals for both the front/rear. They look amazing on Pearl White!

IMG_4113.jpg IMG_4114.jpg IMG_4115.jpg IMG_4116.jpg IMG_4117.jpg IMG_4119.jpg

Picked them up at Abstract Ocean for $11.99 each, links are below if you're interested in picking them up.

Front: Model 3 Logo Decals (Front)
    Rear: Model 3 Logo Decals (Rear)

Let me know what you think of them!
    Photos were shot on iPhone X and edited with Snapseed

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. bomquito

bomquito Member

Very nice. Just ordered one for the front and one for the back. Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.

Hope to see you around.

3. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

You're welcome and definitely! Hopefully we can cross paths between Fontana and Riverside

4. wbhokie

wbhokie Member

Looks great on the white car. I'm wanting to find some matte/satin black emblems but can only find the decals. Found some solid red ones on amazon and some "black chrome" ones online but that's it.

5. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

Thanks! I'm sure more vendors will have more emblem options as more Model 3s are delivered and 3rd party vendors can design new emblems in any finish for front/rear. For now we have to settle with vinyl decals.

• Like x 1
  6. wbhokie

wbhokie Member

#6 wbhokie, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    The chrome edges on the red still look good. It even highlights it. I like the look!

BTW here was the one I saw (Chrome, White, Red, Blue, and Black Chrome) - Dont really give details though... like you said, hope more pop up in the near future.

T Badge for Tesla (Red)

• Like x 1
  7. HelioCentrick

HelioCentrick Member

These look awesome! I'm gonna order me up some right now while I just sit and wait for my car.....

• Like x 1
  8. Funkmobile

Funkmobile Member

Model 3 Type Rrrrr

9. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

Tesla cracked down on RPMTesla for selling their logo. Don’t be surprised if they don’t put the smack down on other vendors, especially the larger ones until they pay the piper to sell their logo.

10. wbhokie

wbhokie Member

What's odd is they only seemed to crack down on the model 3 emblems... the model S and X ones are still everywhere, but mostly because they are probably overseas or individual vendors I'm guessing.

11. rainforest

rainforest Member

Would it look weird if I had the black rpm spoiler with your red emblems? My car is also pearl white.

12. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

Only opinion that really matters is yours my friend. I thi knit would look fine.