TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

front right lower speaker rattles

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by echin, Sep 22, 2016.

1. echin

echin Member

my front right lower speaker rattles with moderate bass... any ideas on a quick fix? or should i just bring it into service and have them look at it? not sure how to take off the metal mesh? hope i didn't get a lemon!

2. Ninh

Ninh Member

Mine is acting the same way. I brought my car in for annual maintenance and checked on the rattles issue on both left and right doors. When I got the car back It was quiet on the first 10 minutes drive home but they started rattling worst than before. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there a fix?

Thanks,
    Ninh

• Like x 1
  3. jeffaa

jeffaa Member

I had this same problem on front passenger door. Service center fixed it, been good for 2 weeks.

4. echin

echin Member

soonest that the costa mesa service center in southern CA could get me scheduled was in one month, early november... annoying.