Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front seat after warranty replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!
I have a question about the replacement of the seats under warranty, because my service has replaced the driver's seat. And now the driver's seat is very different from the passenger's. And that's why I am asking if I have the right to demand replacement of the passenger seat as well?

My second question is about adjusting the driver's seat, I feel that I cannot adjust the driver's seat as it was before. Since I cannot slide the seat further down than I would like, and I also cannot tilt it back more, and now I do not know if it is a real problem or if it just seems to me.

If someone encountered such a problem before, I would ask for an answer.

I will only add that I am from Norway.

Back in 2017, when service replaced my driver side sunvisor under warranty on my 2017 MX, they replaced the passenger side sunvisor at the same time so that they would match, the only potential difference between the new and the old was fading from sun exposure over the few months the vehicle had existed. This was in the US. Tesla was very customer-oriented back then, pre Model 3. Regardless of how things used to be and how it sounds like they are now, you can certainly ask, but you'd have to talk to someone who knows Norway law in order to know whether or not you can really demand.

Back in 2017, when service replaced my driver side sunvisor under warranty on my 2017 MX, they replaced the passenger side sunvisor at the same time so that they would match, the only potential difference between the new and the old was fading from sun exposure over the few months the vehicle had existed. This was in the US. Tesla was very customer-oriented back then, pre Model 3. Regardless of how things used to be and how it sounds like they are now, you can certainly ask, but you'd have to talk to someone who knows Norway law in order to know whether or not you can really demand.
Ok, thank you for the answer. Did you also have any problems with adjusting the seat after service has changed it? My Model X has done around 98k km (around 61k miles), so the difference is huge.

Hello!
I have a question about the replacement of the seats under warranty, because my service has replaced the driver's seat. And now the driver's seat is very different from the passenger's. And that's why I am asking if I have the right to demand replacement of the passenger seat as well?

My second question is about adjusting the driver's seat, I feel that I cannot adjust the driver's seat as it was before. Since I cannot slide the seat further down than I would like, and I also cannot tilt it back more, and now I do not know if it is a real problem or if it just seems to me.

If someone encountered such a problem before, I would ask for an answer.

I will only add that I am from Norway.
Hi there
Can I ask what was the issue with the seat that it was replaced under warranty?
Btw I am also from Norway 😉

Reactions: Dcam