Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Seat Cover Recommendations

e1035116

Sep 27, 2020
San Francisco East Bay
Hi all...

I am one of those types who go over the top to keep my cars looking new for as long as I can. I love my Model Y seats that I want to protect them from the enemy - dog hair, wife’s food crumbs, coffee spills, , etc.

Most of the seat covers I have seen look like they don’t fit cleanly, or don’t quit match the clean aesthetic. Any recommendations sincerely appreciated

ScottieLV

Nov 15, 2013
I suggest you check out EVANNEX, On their website they sell "Seat Covers designed for Tesla Model Y"
Seat Covers for Tesla Model Y
They are designed to work with airbag deployment made for Tesla, Very good quality. I like that they don't slide when you sit on them. They work with heated seats, although it takes longer to feel the heat. I was able to install them myself after viewing their installation video. I have a friend who installed them on his MS and I have them on our MX. Check out the pictures on their website.
image.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: 2101Guy

airbrett

Feb 12, 2020
San Francisco, CA
@Mike_TV Just curious why you rated my comment disagree? It is literally spelled out the in the manual. Am I reading it wrong or is there a better solution you have? I have the white interior and would be interested in options beyond ceramic coating. The solution above seems interesting.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC