Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frozen window dented chrome trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Call the service center and make an appointment. Explain what happened. It’s not your fault. Make sure they understand that you expect it to be covered under warranty or goodwill. They should make it right. Ask if there is a ranger that will be in your area so you don’t have to drive to them. Good luck!!!

I used Gummi pflege, at the recommendation of someone here on the forums. Completely resolved the stuck window issue for me.

It's really easy to apply (you basically wipe it on with the built-in applicator on the bottle), so it doesn't get anywhere you don't want it to. It dries within minutes, and it leaves no residue on the glass.

Yesterday it was single digits F, and I had been through a car wash. The handles were nice and stuck and needed a good pounding. They also wouldn't retract by themselves. But the windows came down like they do on a summer day.

https://smile.amazon.com/nextzett-91480615-Gummi-Pflege-Rubber/dp/B004B8GTQG/

I used Gummi pflege, at the recommendation of someone here on the forums. Completely resolved the stuck window issue for me.

It's really easy to apply (you basically wipe it on with the built-in applicator on the bottle), so it doesn't get anywhere you don't want it to. It dries within minutes, and it leaves no residue on the glass.

Yesterday it was single digits F, and I had been through a car wash. The handles were nice and stuck and needed a good pounding. They also wouldn't retract by themselves. But the windows came down like they do on a summer day.

https://smile.amazon.com/nextzett-91480615-Gummi-Pflege-Rubber/dp/B004B8GTQG/

Was thinking of getting this but saw it after I ordered the RVCare.

This works great... spray on at night

Attachments

• A1FAEE96-CA95-402B-92FA-B13616EC944C.png
    A1FAEE96-CA95-402B-92FA-B13616EC944C.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 175
Reactions: DarthO