Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk and Trunk Hooks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any ideas for 2022 model 3 frunk and trunk hooks for bags? I have the hook that screws into the existing screw in the trunk but would like a way to keep multiple bags from rolling all over the trunk. I am looking for hooks rather than storage bags to keep the trunk empty when not using hooks.

I once came across a DIY hook system that was very clever that held multiple bags but i never saved the sight, now i can't find it. Anyone have something that would work to be able to hang multiple supermarket bags?

Reactions: CheapBastid
Was it this guys purchase for his Model 3 perhaps?

He bought it for his Model Y but it was made for the Model 3. The Amazon link after the product has others alternative hooks for the Model 3 as well. My Model 3 is an earlier model with frunk hooks so haven’t had to look for those.

Last edited:
What I'm interested in is a way to keep the lower trunk cover up so that I can load/unload stuff using both hands rather than one hand holding the cover up.
I'm sure I'll come up with something but haven't had the chance to look into it yet. I prefer not to reinvent the wheel if there is something already available.

Any ideas?

1670971899635.png

Reactions: ss71