Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Backpack Coolers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These cooler backpacks from LifeProof were groomsmen gifts, just did a trip to the beach and learned that 3 of them fit perfectly inside the Model Y frunk!

Found the cooler on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/LifeProof-Ba...t=&hvlocphy=9003473&hvtargid=pla-825243872049
IMG_20200706_093840.jpg
IMG_20200706_093818.jpg

Reactions: Rcmpnc
They look nice, but I would rather have 1 cooler that's bigger. Gets pricey too if you get 2 or 3 of them.

Do you have any recommendations that would fit the frunk nicely?

At the same time, I'm also trying to find a suitcase for the trunk understorage. Full size suitcases don't fit and there's a lot of extra space if you put in just a standard size carry-on.

Do you have any recommendations that would fit the frunk nicely?

At the same time, I'm also trying to find a suitcase for the trunk understorage. Full size suitcases don't fit and there's a lot of extra space if you put in just a standard size carry-on.
Tesmanian has one, but it's pricey. I am still searching myself. Problem with the frunk is that it isn't flat, so it's gets harder to find a perfect one. I included a link for Tesmanian one below. Ideally, i would like to spend less than $100.

Soft Cooler for Tesla Model Y

They look nice, but I would rather have 1 cooler that's bigger. Gets pricey too if you get 2 or 3 of them.
Yea, definitely gets pricey, this just happened to work out so well since a group of us all have them and were taking a trip together in the tesla. It was my first road trip with it, proved perfect for 5 people, these coolers, beach chairs, umbrellas and other random beach things!

Reactions: Klau2
Reactions: Kandiru and Klau2