Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Box Organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received the new Frunk box organizer. Looks just like whats on the website and fits like a glove. I had put myself on the wait list and they emailed me that it was available to order for the newer VINS. Not sure if they are mass selling them yet...but should be soon!

When you say "new", did Tesla change it? I bought one back in October.
It looks and fits great. I haven't had a chance to use it very much.
Funny story of the first time I did use it. I went to pick up a pizza. The pizza box fit perfectly into the organizer. Shoved the organizer into the back space of the frunk. It worked great! It kept the pizza from moving around and also kept it warm!!
Seriously though the organizer appears to be made well and feels very durable.
Frunk organizer 1.jpg
Frunk organizer 2.jpg
frunk organizer 3.jpg
Frunk organizer 4.jpg

Thanks yobigd20. Why did Tesla relocate the DC converter?

As far as I know, and I've searched quite a bit, its still unknown... My best guess is that it could to offer more impact protection to it in case of impact. They made the change a couple weeks after the two well known incident and crash. Just speculation at this time...

As far as I know, and I've searched quite a bit, its still unknown... My best guess is that it could to offer more impact protection to it in case of impact. They made the change a couple weeks after the two well known incident and crash. Just speculation at this time...

I remember reading they changed it to make room for the front motor of the AWD model in the works.