Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk holds two boxes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was surprised this fit...
Fronk.jpg

Moved a ton of stuff in the S this weekend. Totally blown away by how much I could cram in. Even fit our 85lb dog comfortably around the kids' feet so I could fill the trunk with stuff:
dog.jpg

Mods: I meant to put "Fronk holds two boxes" as the topic but typoed--is there any way for me to fix it or could one of you please?

I'm sure I'm showing cultural illiteracy, but lost me on the cheese grater thing!

Anyway, somehow it suddenly strikes me as really really cool that Telsa has created a car that I drove from San Diego to Big Bear, a change in elevation of 7,200 feet, with four passengers, a dog, and a whole lot of stuff, all on electricity and on a single charge. That just seems too awesome for words!

I'm sure I'm showing cultural illiteracy, but lost me on the cheese grater thing!

Anyway, somehow it suddenly strikes me as really really cool that Telsa has created a car that I drove from San Diego to Big Bear, a change in elevation of 7,200 feet, with four passengers, a dog, and a whole lot of stuff, all on electricity and on a single charge. That just seems too awesome for words!

...and I can't explain in words how jealous I am of you! It's great to hear all the cool stuff you are doing with your Sig!

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! The two boxes are especially helpful -- probably almost everybody has experience with those U-Haul boxes, so that communicates the size really effectively.

Also pretty neat that the back seat floor is flat so it's totally comfy for the dog, where a conventional car with its drivetrain tunnel wouldn't be.