Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk latch spring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also tried two different strut replacements and they were both way too strong. They made the hood pop open so fast it vibrated like a tuning fork when it opened. That didn’t seem safe long term so I removed those.

I thought maybe I could just use one but the replacements are a tiny bit shorter and I was worried that would tweak the hood over time. Wish I could find some that were just a tiny bit stronger than the OEM.

These springs are great. Stronger than the ones I've seen recommended on YouTube, so it still pushes the frunk higher enough when you open it.

I have two extra of these Prime-Line SP 9610 springs if anyone wants one. PM me your address and I'll ship you one for free.

These springs are great. Stronger than the ones I've seen recommended on YouTube, so it still pushes the frunk higher enough when you open it.

I have two extra of these Prime-Line SP 9610 springs if anyone wants one. PM me your address and I'll ship you one for free.

I agree. These are great. Pops up nice and easy and goes down nice a easy. They are on Amazon for $6 a pair. Highly recommend.