Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

frunk open on the app no longer asking for confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it's a new function.
However, I've found that confirmation is still needed if you are out of bluetooth range.

Source:
Thank you. Good Information

I'm personally not a huge fan of this change. I have the Tesla widget on my iOS home page which has a frunk opening shortcut. Have phantom clicked it a number of times resulting in a notification that my frunk has been left open. Thankfully, its just in my garage, so no real harm until I get the opportunity to go out and take care of it, but a minor annoyance nonetheless.

I'm personally not a huge fan of this change. I have the Tesla widget on my iOS home page which has a frunk opening shortcut. Have phantom clicked it a number of times resulting in a notification that my frunk has been left open. Thankfully, its just in my garage, so no real harm until I get the opportunity to go out and take care of it, but a minor annoyance nonetheless.
I have the exact same problem. My garage is directly below my bedroom so when I hear THUNK I know I accidentally did it. I wish they would give you the confirmation. This is *beyond* a 1st world problem. 😂