Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Organizer Box - coming soon at Tesla Gear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a new Frunk Organizer Box in the Tesla Gear store.

image.jpg

Last edited:
This I might actually buy. That space is great for storing stuff you don't need often, but a PITA for stuff you want to get to frequently. This case fits in that spot, has an easy to grab handle. I keep my tire repair kit in that space, would probably add my tire chains, a blanket, a first aid kit, whatever else I could cram into that organizer but would rarely need. That keeps it from flying around and leaves the main frunk space accessible.

Cooler_05_1024x1024.jpg

Great points about the hooks. I also find it curious that the URL has cooler at the end, but the description says non-insulated. Now I'm wondering if the frunk net I purchased was wasted $. Fortunately the frunk net wasn't too costly.

Correction: The URL was changed to frunk-box from frunk-cooler, so my original comment about cooler no longer applies.

Last edited:
They go out of their way to say it's NOT a cooler. Here is what is listed on the product page:

Note: Product is not water-proof and does not provide sealed insulation from temperature. Tesla does not recommend using the product as a cooler or as a secure container for items containing fluids.

They go out of their way to say it's NOT a cooler. Here is what is listed on the product page:

Note: Product is not water-proof and does not provide sealed insulation from temperature. Tesla does not recommend using the product as a cooler or as a secure container for items containing fluids.

It looks like it will fit a moderately sized cooler inside it though. You can pack the cooler in there and then put other stuff like blankets, plates, etc. around it.

Thirty bucks at Michael's - and you don't have to open the top to get at what's in it. It's black, of course, like the carpet - the light was funny.

How much do you think theirs will cost (!!!)?

Attachments

• frunk basket.jpg
    frunk basket.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 527
Last edited: