Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk unlatched at 130mph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Members.

Had the Mobile Tech out just now. I lined up car in front of my driveway 8mp home camera and was going to publish video of the process. Turns out you do not even need a video . The Tesla test is to pop frunk and put MS in gear. Then gently pull up on trunk and make sure the secondary latch is secure. Took all of 30 secs. We talked for a couple of minutes with tech. He was not fond of the newest update because too much eyes off road is required to do the simplest tasks. FYI - This was the BEST interface with Tesla I have experienced. Another note they check tire tread also. Notes go on vehicle history.

M

Reactions: All In
Members.

Had the Mobile Tech out just now. I lined up car in front of my driveway 8mp home camera and was going to publish video of the process. Turns out you do not even need a video . The Tesla test is to pop frunk and put MS in gear. Then gently pull up on trunk and make sure the secondary latch is secure. Took all of 30 secs. We talked for a couple of minutes with tech. He was not fond of the newest update because too much eyes off road is required to do the simplest tasks. FYI - This was the BEST interface with Tesla I have experienced. Another note they check tire tread also. Notes go on vehicle history.

M

Sweet. So, no need to remove the frunk tub if you pass the test?