Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frustrated with delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s two sides to these forums, those that really buy into being a “tesla” owner and then the “new” tesla owner. It seems those that have owned a Tesla have gone through the frustration of waiting for a car, car having to be serviced multiple times because of build issues, and so forth. Now they’re buying their second, third or however many times Tesla.
I’m in there with your frustration and what adds to mine are those that seem to advise just “go with the flow” because that’s how tesla is AND that when you get the car it’ll be worth it. SMH there are people out there willing to accept detrimental customer service for a vehicle that’s all the craze and not concerned at.
I hope I don’t become the Tesla Fan boy that I keep hearing about, because I’m reading posts and it’s coming off as being “that guy”.
Absolutely agree. The next day we got an email saying "Ooops, you aren't getting your car for maybe several more days" and "sorry if this caused any inconvenience". I replied with all the ways they did inconvenience me and how this seems to be a habit of theirs. It's been totally ignored. I told them they should be embarrassed, but I think you're right about their attitude of "when you get the car it'll be worth it."