TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Frustrating 90D Delays and Updates

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by RUPNOK, Jun 28, 2016.

1. RUPNOK

RUPNOK Member

Ordered 4/12
    Confirmed 4/20
    Initially told approx 6-8 weeks to delivery.
    Pushed back to mid June since we were to be away end of May.
    MyTesla status "Late May-Early June"
    Entered production 5/24
    No DS updates.
    MyTesla status changed to "Late June-Early July."
    Called DS for update last week and asked what my availability was for week of June 27 and set up temporary pick up date for 7/29.
    Called to confirm yesterday and now told 10-12 more days.
    Still listed as "In Production" on MyTesla and now "July-Early August" for delivery.
    Very frustrating experience so far.
    Been "In Production" over 1 month with no updates unless I call and those updates are obviously not accurate either.

2. RUPNOK

RUPNOK Member

3. BMWXX55

BMWXX55 Member

This is horrible. I feel that tesla is losing there good reliable name that they built themselves in the beginning. Good luck hope your carss comes soon :)

4. scottybrittas

scottybrittas Member

I know I'm in the UK, but I ordered on 21st Feb and been told to expect week commencing 11th July!

5. Elbie

Elbie Member

I´m in the Netherlands, eagerly awaiting my Model S 90D.
    Ordered: 5/24
    Confirmed: 6/6
    Production started: 6/17 (or a few days before that)
    Production finished: 6/30 (or a few days before that)

The confirmation email from my DS stated expected delivery End July - August
    When I first looked at My Tesla after that, it was set at August - Begin September
    Some time after production started, it changed back to End July - August

Today I got an email from my DS that that my Model S is on its way to New York.
    Once it's on the boat to Rotterdam, I´ll be informed of the expected week of delivery.